Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Blessed Teeth


I'm trying to get everything wrapped up before we move to Kuwait in a couple of weeks, and so I go to the dentist to get a cleaning....ends up, I'm getting another root canal! This will be my fourth. Can I chalk that up to my British heritage (sorry yall :P)? Anyway, each time before I have this done, I ask them, "Can't we just pull the tooth?" And I guess it's a good thing they say no because I would be looking a bit snaggle-toothed by now, but this is getting ridiculous.
Anyway, if it has to happen in KW too, does anyone know of a good endodontist and dentist there? I have always heard the best trained dentists and doctors work in the public sector, but I am not crazy about going and sitting and waiting and then being booted out before they are finished. Has anyone had a root canal and crown in KW?

No comments: