Monday, April 30, 2007

Kuwaiti Sickness?

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how frequently people in Kuwait are coming down with illnesses? I have read about a half a dozen blogs where people are complaining about having the 'flu', which can literally mean any kind of bug or virus in Kuwait, evidently. But my husband, who lived relatively sick-free in the states, has been complaining about being sick on several occasions over the past few months, hmm... It makes me wonder what is going on over there? Could it be the environment? If anyone is out there, please give me your thoughts.

2 comments:

Jewaira said...

Don't worry this is normal here in Kuwait at this time of the year. It is the change in seasons. It is quite warm (hot during the day) and at night sometimes the temperature drops. We also have the a/c on so there is a fluctuation in temperatures going in and out of buildings.
It is just going around now.

Carly said...

ok, cool. I was starting to get paranoid about bird flu. :(