Tuesday, November 21, 2006

All kind of crazy stuff!

Ok, I can't sleep at night now...I am over 7 months and it shouldn't be so difficult already! I am getting nervous about the last 2 months! If I sleep on my back, my legs go to sleep; if I sleep in my side, my hips kill me. I think I am going to have to buy a big ol' Archie Bunker Lazy Boy to sleep in...can I ship that to Kuwait? I feel terrible about having gained so much weight. Now I really do fit the stereotype of the oversized American, all hyped up on bovine growth hormone and steriods in their foods. Funny thing is, I am a vegetarian! Oh well, I guess it could have been the genetically modified tomatoes. I only wish they would have helped me to not bruise so easily too.
Also, what about the crazy pregnancy dreams??? I had a dream the other night that one of my son's teachers was smoking dope, and I don't even know her that well. I made the mistake of telling her about it...she didn't seem to amused. Could I blame that faux pas on pregnancy hormones?
Switching gears now...I just read Desert Girl's post about Kuwait and business. That is an issue that I have been irritating my husband with for many years now. Why can't things change over there? Also, another thing to be worried about- getting political now- I read that there have been refugees in Kuwait from Iraq(true?) who are predominantly Shia, now what happens if Kuwait starts to suffer some of the unrest of the surrounding countries and it causes a civil war there too? Great, just when I am moving! It seems that the whole middle east could be in for even more than ususal problems. Perhaps the alliance of China with the M.E. will somehow be helpful????
Ahh well...these are just some of the ruminations of my tumultuous pre-sleep mind.
Peace, please.

No comments: